Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello December


It's a big time to celebrate the biggest festivals of the year (Christmas and New Years) so don't miss any chance to make it the most memorable month. Every month is beautiful and each one has its own beauty, but I believe that December is the best month of the year.

 It's the most wonderful time of the year. Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we are  not. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it's only when you accept everything you are - and aren't - that you will truly succeed. 

This is the month of giving and showing others the kindness that's deep inside. Do little things that will make people smile. Pay for the person behind you in the drive thru, throw some change into the ringing Salvation Army container, send cute holiday cards to friends and family, be present in the moments and cherish them because time goes by faster than you can grasp.

I am so so excited for this magical month. I will be celebrating my "royal" birthday on the 23rd and I love all of the celebrations I get to attend as well as spend time with family and friends. This entire month will be dedicated to EVERYTHING Christmas-themed because it is so much fun for me and it's my absolute favorite time of the year. No Bah-Hum-Bugs here.... I'm sorry if you don't celebrate but there will be lots of upcoming gift guides for everyone, along with a ton of fun recipes. I will include some fashion news as well, along with some random posts too, so you'll have a jam-packed month with lots of good reads.

HAPPY DECEMBER. It's time to get into the Christmas spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment