Sunday, January 10, 2016

Caffeine with Christine (1/10)

I'm getting a little bit of a late start on putting this post up today. But this morning I got up early to meet with my best friend Maureen for some breakfast and tea at her mothers house. She came to town to visit for Christmas and New Years so it has been nice to visit with her these past few weeks. Her flight back to New York leaves tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to visit her soon. 

This past week I spent a lot of time with Allison, another close friend of mine who just moved to San Rafael to start her career at Guide Dogs for the Blind. Pretty much all of my closest friends don't live in the same state as me, which is sad at times -- especially when you just need a big hug. The plus side of that is that I have a lot of really nice places to visit my friends around the world. 

Today is the night of the 73rd annual Golden Globe Awards which is like the daughter of the Oscars, I can't wait to see what all the stars are wearing... It's the 3rd largest event in the fashion industry. Stay tuned for a special Golden Globes fashion post tomorrow!
Have a great rest of your day.
xoxo - Christine

1 comment:

  1. Hope your friend has a safe flight..
    P.S. those mugs are super cute!

    ReplyDelete