Sunday, January 3, 2016

Caffeine with Christine (1/3)

Good morning, it is officially the first "Caffeine with Christine" of the new year. I want to make 2016 a fun and memorable year. I started this Sunday series a couple months ago so I could have a personal chat on here once a week to update you on what's going on in my life; and share with you my thoughts about the upcoming week.

I was fortunate to have another three-day-weekend (my second in a row) since last weekend was Christmas and this weekend was New Years. I was able to meet with my best friend who is in town from New York and have lunch and exchange gifts. She got me the cute Sephora Favorites Lip and Nail Polish Set which I used to put some of my jewelry in. 

Then yesterday I received a large package in the mail from my bestie who lives in Washington. She decorated the inside of a cute box with pictures of us and cute sayings and stickers. Inside the box was some coffee from my favorite coffee house in that area, a coffee cup, a three-wick candle from BBW, and a super cute Pandora clip for my bracelet. It was the sweetest and most thoughtful gift. Sometimes those DIY gifts that take up a lot of time are the ones that are the most priceless.

There is not much that is planned for today. Justin and I are going to a brand new donut shop that opened up in Fresno recently called "Donut Fantasy" and then I know I promised Reddick that I'd take him to the park. It's suppose to be the last day of good weather before we have a week of straight rain. I hope you have a fun and productive Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. How cute, I wish someone would do something like that for me!
    I loved how she decorated the inside of the box too... what a cute idea.
    It's nice to know you can still be just as close even though you're hundreds of miles away.
    Sounds like you have some great friends.

    ReplyDelete