Monday, January 25, 2016

Hello Monday

It's Monday, don't forget to be awesome, and smile (a lot).

My lack of posts the past three days is uncanny, and I apologize for going M.I.A. 
Although, if you follow me on Snapchat (@christinemwest) you'd know I wasn't totally dead to the world. 

The weekend kind of disappeared from me, I was either too busy to even look at my computer, or not busy at all where I wanted to do nothing but curl up with a book.
Sometimes a digital detox is a good thing. 

This past weekend I discovered Undercover Boss on Netflix (am I the only person who cries at the end of EVERY episode?). I also took Reddick to Woodward Park yesterday (Sunday) morning since it decided to pour all day Saturday. Then Justin and I had a date night and ate at this restaurant where I had some of the best tasting salmon (surprising since it was a steakhouse, but Justin said his steak was excellent). Oh, and their rolls with cinnamon butter spread are the most delicious carbs I've ever ate, we ended up taking six home with us to have later.

I have a super long and busy week including an out-of-town meeting, but it will all be worth it for my three day weekend.

For one of Justin's Christmas gifts, I bought us front row ring-side tickets to the Bellator MMA fight on Friday night at the Savemart Center. One of my friends (Nick Bustamante) will be fighting, as well as other really great fighters. It will be televised on Spike TV so be sure to watch! I hope you have a very lovely and productive week. Let's hope it goes by fast!

Here are a few things to look into if you're interested:

This alarm clock is kind of amazing.
57 small things to do for yourself this year. (#19 sounds like fun!)
How to add greenery to a space.
When New York shuts down from "Snowzilla" this happens, and it's pretty cool.
Wish I could have been there for this. (#snowday)

No comments:

Post a Comment