Thursday, January 7, 2016

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe

Too Faced came out with a blush palette not too long ago that features some of the prettiest blush colors I've ever seen. I'm pretty positive that I included this in one of my gift guide Christmas posts, or wishlists, but I had to do a full review on it because I love it so much. 

The packaging features all of my favorite colors and is lovely... I am just so so obsessed with it. If you don't own this palette I highly suggest you purchase it for yourself and all your closest girlfriends for Valentine's Day. It's MA-JOR (as Rachel Zoe would say)!

The palette includes 6 shades that are suppose to last 16 hours on your face, with a long mirror attached to make it convenient for application. If a blush brush came inside it would be an ultimate jackpot, but you'll just have to grab one from home.

(Images via AquaHeart)
(Swatches of all 6 shades in order from left to right)
I have never owned a Too Faced blush before. Actually, the only individual blush I have is from Smashbox and ELF, I like purchasing blush palettes so much better because you can get a variety of blushes for the same price as one and get much better use out of it. I have the NARS One Night Stand Palette from 2013 that is now discontinued but it has lasted me so long.

You can purchase the Too Faced Blush Wardrobe on their website, at Sephora, or ULTA for only $36... which is a total steal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment