Sunday, February 21, 2016

Caffeine with Christine (2/21)

Good Morning, and Happy Sunday! 

on today's agenda:
-- 6 mile hike with Reddick at Woodward
-- laundry for the rest of the week
-- try out a new espresso shop with Justin
-- complete some online work
-- catch up on YouTube subscriptions
-- wash and detail car
-- meal prep lunches for the week

I literally cannot believe this month is almost over. It feels like this year is already going by faster than I can comprehend. There are a few things that I am especially looking forward to next week, including the 88th Academy Awards which airs February 28th, and a new Netflix original series.

I am soo soo excited for "Fuller House" which debuts next Friday the 26th. In "Fuller House," the the adventures that began in 1987 on "Full House" continue, with veterinarian D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Candace Cameron Bure) who is recently widowed and living in San Francisco. D.J.'s younger sister/aspiring musician Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin) and D.J.'s lifelong best friend/fellow single mother Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber), along with Kimmy's feisty teenage daughter Ramona (Soni Nicole Bringas), all move in to help take care of D.J.'s three boys --the rebellious 12-year-old Jackson (Michael Champion), neurotic 7-year-old Max (Elias Harger) and her newborn baby, Tommy Jr (Messitt Twins). [official synopsis via Netflix]

March is going to be a really fun month because there are so many different things going on...

I'm covering some stores out of town for a co-worker, meaning I'll be traveling for work which I actually love to do. I also have a few birthday dinners to attend on the 3rd and 4th. Justin's parents always have a cabin that they rent out in the month of March in Shaver Lake, so we are going to spend the weekend up there in the second week of March. Hopefully there will be lots of snow. Then at the end of March, my best friend Heather will be visiting for a week. She got tickets for the Justin Bieber concert which is at the Savemart Center, so it will be really nice to visit her.

I hope you have a lovely Sunday. I'm currently watching Get Hard and laughing my ass off !!

No comments:

Post a Comment