Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Celebrity Hair Trend : Blonde Lob

TREND ALERT: "The Lob"

I didn't realize until last nights 58th Annual Grammy Awards that the "lob" has official taken off into the next hair trend of the year. And by "lob", I mean the long bob that is becoming increasingly popular among a lot of celebrities lately. 

Maybe the "new year, new me" saying had a lot to do with it, or the fact that it just looks stunning on a lot of people. Other's not pictured who are also rocking a blonde lob include: Carrie Underwood and Kate Hudson. I especially LOVE Jennifer Lawrence's color and cut. That photo was taken at the premiere of the last Hunger Games film and it's absolute perfection.

I can't even believe I'm saying this, but the last time I've been to the hair salon was October. *Gasp*. I know, my roots are so long overdue that it kind of created an unwanted ombre effect that isn't so bad now. 

For my next appointment I was thinking of going a bit darker with the color, but I've been a dirty blonde for 23 years and I can't see myself with a dark head of hair. Although I would like to try something a little different, these photos have given me some serious hair-spiration. I'm really digging Lauren Conrad's color. We'll see what I end up doing, that is if I ever make up my mind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment