Thursday, March 24, 2016

Target Haul

Target. 
The only store that I can go into for one thing, and come out with a hundred things I don't need! But it just feels good sometimes to buy items for pleasure. 

I have been searching for a hardback notebook that is small and easy for me to keep with me, and I found the cutest Mead Five Star Flower Print book for only $3.99  .... 

Also, I found a pack of my absolute favorite Papermate Profile Pens in tons of fun colors. This will be the notebook that I keep all my notes and upcoming blog posts in. 
I re-purchased my favorite shaving cream (Pure Silk for Sensitive Skin) and the L'Oreal Dry Shampoo that smells incredible. Also, Quebella Face Masks were on sale so I decided to try one for the first time. I also picked up some Summer's Eve cleansing cloths, panty-liners, and some self-tanning moisturizer -- similar to Jergins Natural Glow. 

While I was shopping around, I was going up and down the skincare aisle looking for something that will help with removing dark spots. I've always heard great things about Bio Oil and I saw that they sold a small bottle for only $9.99 so I thought it would be perfect to try. 

Anytime that I get a small pimple or oil bump and tend to pick at it, it always leave a dark spot. I have most of them in my inner thigh, and on the back of my leg, and a few on my chest, and shoulders. I will start applying the oil after I get out of the bath at night, so I'll let you know how it works in a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment