Thursday, March 10, 2016

What's Happening This Month


Spring will be here sooner than I can even fathom, which is crazy. This year is going by way too fast. This month is full of lots and lots of fun festivities that just makes me keep smiling. I will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) up at Justin's Winter cabin in Shaver Lake. His whole family goes up there every March to celebrate the holiday and play in the snow one last time before it melts. The first day of Spring is right after that, on the 20th and then the following Sunday is Easter. 

If you're looking to relax and want to start some new reads, two new books were released this month:
-- Design Your Life by Rachel Roy 
-- Cravings by Chrissy Tiegen
Also, Kate Hudson just recently released her new book, Pretty Happy... You could check that one out too!
I feel so guilty that I've been MIA lately, but I really needed a little break. If only blogging was my all I had to focus on.... Maybe some day. I am still in school, have a full time job (outside of the internet), and a personal life, as well as a fur child who I try to spend as much time as I can with. So, busy is an understatement. I put together this short YouTube video for a computer class and thought I'd share it with you. ENJOY, Have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment