Friday, May 20, 2016

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Review

I've been buying Batiste Dry shampoo products for a couple years, and until now I finally found the two fragrance products that are my favorite -- Cheery and Blush (not pictured). I tried Wild and Fresh -- but ended up not liking the smell. Eventually, I'd like to try Floral Essence and the Light & Blonde Tinted Dry Shampoo. 

My hair gets oily fast, I could wash it at night and then the next morning it could already be oily and looking super gross. I use dry shampoo at least a few times a week. Naturally it's not good to wash your hair every day but with Batiste I can have 2 or 3 day hair without anybody even knowing. I've used other brands, but nothing compares to how well this works. Every girl needs a can of this in her bathroom. Check out the before and after results down below!

BEFORE : 2 Day Hair -- Fine, Flat, and VERY Oily.

DURING : Spray the scalp with the Batiste Dry Shampoo.

AFTER: Massage into hair and rub in to absorb the oil.

FINAL RESULTS! -- no more oil and it smells amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Christina LaLondeMay 21, 2016 at 8:32 PM

    I liked how you actually showed before and after pictures of how the product works. I've only used Tresseme brand, so I'll have to give this a try. The packaging is cute, so that's always a plus! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete