Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Fleur de Force Reveals Book Cover

Back in February YouTube beauty sensation Fleur de Force released some exciting news about coming out with her second book. Well, just a few days ago she released the official book cover, which looks totally lavish. 

Luxe Life: Everyday Luxuries for lovers of Beauty, Fashion, & Food will be released on July 28th. The book covers fashion and beauty advice, budget-friendly hosting hacks, lifestyle and decor tips, DIY Gift Ideas, and over 30 delicious recipes. 

"Every girl deserves a little bit of luxe in her life, and top beauty and fashion vlogger Fleur de Force - Sunday Times best selling author of The Glam Guide -- knows exactly how to get it. Luxe living is all about becoming your best self - the one you've always wanted to be - and making it look effortless. It's about making everyday feel special and knowing that a little bit of extra effort in any aspect of your life goes a long way."

As far as I have seen, this book is only available for pre-order in the UK. 
I honestly don't know if it will be released in the US on the publishing date, but like her first book, I'm sure you'll be able to get your hands on it a little more easily in the future. 

I have been watching Fleur on YouTube since I discovered her along with fellow YouTuber Ingrid about four years ago. I enjoy her style, personality, and content quality. I don't have her first book yet, however I'd love to get my hands on both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment