Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mermaid Tail Blankets


After I got a quick snapchat from my friend and fellow blogger Chrissy (AKissOfSkinny) of one of these mermaid blankets she bought, I have been totally obsessed with them ever since. I immediately searched all over for them, and it tuns out that they are pretty popular on Etsy. 

It's unfortunate that all of them range between $50-$125 depending on the size and quality. All of them seem to be hand knitted in different colors and sold by many different users on the site. I have found that it's hard to find larger sizes because most of them are long enough for kids.

The above pictures are the three adult sizes I've found with the colors that I love. Have you seen these blankets before? If so, where have you gotten your from? I'd love to know.  

Have a wonderful Sunday night.




1 comment:

  1. These are adorable, I need to get my hands on one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete